Sunday, November 26, 2006

Armor Creation

After having worked on outdoor areas for the past couple of days, I decided to spend some time on another aspect of the game. To my (not great) surprise, I also stumbled upon another bug in the toolset. It's not earth shaking, but it is just annoying enough to really tick me off. Fortunately I figured out a work around.

It seems that when you first create an armor, you can not save any tint information for the armor's base selection. Now, the tint always seems to revert to whatever it was originally each time you change the armor by adding additional models (bracers, shoulders, etc...). The annoying part is that changes you make to base armor tint are not saved. I have been able to get around this by 1) creating an armor, 2) saving the armor and closing the toolset, and then 3) re-opening the toolset and changing the tints. Without closing and re-opening the toolset, none of the tint changes made to the baseline armor stick.

No comments: